Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, May 31, 2005

OTPIP is getting a little attention

> Your blog is funny! I mean it. What an idea. Is your scale 1-10 and >
> at what point in the scale is it a no-go, in a manner of speaking.
>
> I run a little site, www.dcblogs.com, and I'll include a write-up and
> link to your site.
>
> Will this be a systematic search? -- extending into DC,
> Arlington, etc.?
>
>
> Cheers,
> KOB
-----------
Thanks!

I should have started this a year ago, it would have been a much more
extensive list from all over D.C., Maryland, VA. I might go back and
review some of the more interesting toilets from memory. This summer I
will be traveling a lot so I will have locations from L.A. and Chicago
as well. There is no agenda as to what restroom I plan to review next.
These are actually places I have ended up when nature calls!

Thanks to your questions I just added a little explaination of the
grading system to my site.
1 = third world, cement hole in ground, unknown creature hissing from
thatched roof above (this really happened to me in the Dominican
Republic... AND I had my period at the time... worst bathroom story
EVER!)
10 = super posh, automatic everything, bathroom attendants, etc.

As far as the "no-go" is concerned... Well it's been a long time since
I have flat out refused to pee somewhere. I mean if there are choices
around and I happen in a gross-looking place I will hold it until a
better restroom comes along, but sometimes there are no other options
and you just have to hold your breath and hover. When you gotta go, you
gotta go!

For my readers I would say to seriously think twice before venturing
into anything lower than a 3.

I would love to be included on your site. Thanks so much for the
positive feedback!

-Megan
http://theplacesipeed.blogspot.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home