Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

Crazy Week from Heck!

This is where I will be this week:
Monday:
Driving 9-9:45
The Box 9:45-5
Driving 5-7
Baltimore 7-10
Driving 10-11

Tuesday
Driving 7:30-9
DC Promo 9-3
Driving 3-5
Baltimore 5-10
Sleepover in Baltimore

Wednesday
Baltimore 7-2
Driving 2-3
DC Promo 3-11
Driving 11-12

Thursday
Maybe some more Baltimore 7-11am
Drive to Massamachusettes 11am until FOR-E-VER!!!!!

I never would have agreed to do the DC Promo gig if I didn't think all
the Baltimore stuff would be done! I'm SOOOO sad about missing improv
class Monday night. Improv class is my favorite thing in the world!
The only reason I wouldn't mind missing an improv class would be to do
an improv show. Which is what happened last time I missed a class. Now
I am missing a second class and it is because I have to drive to stinkin
Baltimore to get my picture taken. This better be a damn good
picture!!!

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home