Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, May 13, 2005

You can run but you can't hide.

Tonight I'm being an extra for some foreign indy-film. No idea what it
is called or who it is about. I was just told to meet some guy named
Chan at the Judiciary Square metro at 5. Nice and sketchy right? I got
the gig from a reputable casting director, Sereva Racher, so I was
pretty sure I would be safe. I've been trying to avoid extra work
lately because I've reached the point where putting it on my resume
would actually harm more than help.

So I step out of the metro and see the woman who played my type "A"
mother in "Ellie". She's a nice lady, but she never shuts up. You have
NO idea!

...

3.5 hours later and we are done already! It took about 2 hours for the
film crew to show up because they were stuck in traffic. It turns out
that this isn't just some foreign indy film, this is a full budget
BOLLYWOOD production! We are only in 2 seconds of it. But I looooove
me some Bollywood! They worked very fast just catching our reactions to
a man giving a speech to us in a boardroom overlooking the Capitol
building.

Chatty Kathy didn't bother me too much this time. It is kind of funny
that every time I'm in a movie with her it happens to be Bollywood
style.

I accidentally sat backwards on the metro so I have to stop typing now
so I don't vom.

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home