Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, May 15, 2005

My friend Zach and his brother Greg like to ride bikes. No really, like a lot. Like an OBSESSIVE some might even say FREAKISH amount of bike riding. Now they are finally cycling for the power of good. They are riding their bikes from San Fransisco to Los Angeles to fight AIDS. I don't really understand how riding a bike can fight a disease, but I'm not a medical professional so I don't argue. I think it has something to do with the donations they will raise before they get there. They are both graduating this year (Zach with a Bachelors and Greg with a Masters - both from GMU) and I think they are basically transferring all the graduation money they get into donations to AIDS Lifecycle. This makes me feel like a tool because I used my graduation money to pay some credit card bills and put a new stereo in my car. Geez.

So help the brothas out! $1, $20, $500, whatever. The money doesn't go to them - it goes to sick people. And you can get it back in your tax return next year!

Please visit Zach's website at http://www.aidslifecycle.org/6024 and Greg's website at http://www.aidslifecycle.org/6025 to learn more.

p.s. Zach needs a little more help because most of his friends are poor actors or students.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home