Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

It seems people besides long lost family and friends might actually be reading this stream-of-concousness (cous-cous-ness?) banter I churn out. Now I feel pressure to churn out more couscous. Honestly, I really do this blog thing for myself. I've never been organized or patient enough to keep a hand written journal or diary. This is just easier for some reason. Besides, it's been really fun to click on old posts and see what I was up to this time last year or whenever.

I just had a thought... I think the first known blogger would be Dougie Howser M.D.. Remember how at the end of each episode he would be sitting at his computer wrapping up the events of the episode? Even before the internet, Dougie was blogging and we were all reading.

I'm really tired but I feel a need to share some of the events of my trip to Massamachusettes. It was cold. Damn cold. Real cold. Cold enough to... well you get the idea. My sister's graduation was outside under a tent... which would have seemed like a great idea in late May... but not in Massamachusettes! "Unfortunately" we didn't have enough tickets for the entire family to sit under the tent. So my younger brother and I managed to sneak away and watch the ceremony on TV in one of the student lounges. Nice and toasty warm.

Favorite random quotes from relatives:
"Yeah that's real funny. That's like walking barefoot on little puppy turds and squishing them between your toes funny. "
"She's all over the place like goose poop."
"...and that's why there are so many sons of bees."
"Would you two keep it down!?!? Talk nice. Pretend like you are in love with each other."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home