Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, May 24, 2005

I'd like to tell you a little story about a kid named "Pants"

No not again. I'd really like to tell you a little story about a Blog called "Oh The Places I've Peed" http://theplacesipeed.blogspot.com/

Why would anyone do such a thing? I know it might sound a bit unorthodox, but if you had peed in as many odd places as I have in the past few years you might want to tell stories about it too. I wouldn't exactly call myself a conniseur of commodes... but I have been around the District a few times and I could tell you the best public restrooms in city, which ones are clean, which ones require keys or purchases, the single rooms vs. the stalls, the posh vs. the gross.

I know some people who avoid public restrooms like the plague. Or maybe they avoid them because they think they will catch the plague. Well maybe they can find this beneficial. I also plan on talking a little bit about what goes on outside the stall so this might eventually become a usefull travel reference. I'll be in L.A. and Chicago this summer, and I know I'm going to have to pee at some point. We're taking this nation-wide!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home