Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, January 17, 2004

I come home tomorrow. I'm happy to come home, but I'm really comfortable here... except maybe in the public bathrooms. I now understand why hover is preferred over cover. It's BYOTP here at the Internet Cafe.

Andrea's birthday party was postponed until tuesday because it was cold and rainy when we woke up this morning, and there really isn't enough room for 60 adults and 40 kids in the tiny two-bedroom house. I gave her the Spiderman coloring book I had gotten her and she loved it. We colored together. She loves HombreAraƱa (Spiderman) and Superman, pretty cool for a four year old with no older brothers or cousins around. She was pretty pissed off that her grandmothers made all the decorations Mimi (Minnie Mouse) instead of superheroes like she wanted.

Since I'm leaving tomorrow I thought I'd get some last minute shopping done at the 'fayuca' (black market) today. I was hoping to find some nice Gucci and Prada knockoffs but that place is so confusing I couldn't find my way back to the place my professora brought me last week. That's ok, I got some pottery and leather. I'm getting pretty good at this bargaining thing I think.

Lauren and I hung out at El Caminito until 5am last night. I think that's the longest I've stayed out in years. I was having so much fun I had no idea what time it was. I only went home because I was worried that Alicia would freak out if she saw I hadn't slept in my bed. When I told Barbara this she started telling me stories about Spain and said that she wouldn't have freaked out until at least 8 or 9am. I gots to check me out this Spain place she keeps goin on about. Lauren hung out at my house for a couple hours before we went out and she really likes my host mom better than hers. We are both seriously considering coming back next year.

Well I'm out of time again. Thank you for playing.
Buenas Noches!!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home