Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, January 12, 2004

I got my grades back from last week. I got an A on my midterm. Much better than I could have ever done in a language class at Mason. We have a new teacher this week (the school rotates teachers weekly and accelerates students based on progress as needed).

On Saturday all the Mason students and some of the Ohio U and Missouri kiddos went to the pyramids of Teotexuacan (I´m sure my spelling is off... it´s pronounced Tay-oh-tee-wah-kahn). It was so cold. The weather here has been consistently like long-sleeve weather in the morning and shorts and t-shirts in the afternoon when the sun is at full blast. But Saturday it was freezing and nobody was prepared. When we got to the pyramids, which are north of Mexico City, everyone ran staight for the vendors and bought sweatshirts, bajas, blankets, and sarapes. We were shivering so much it was painful. The pyramids were really cool though. I felt like I was in the movie, The Mummy. Everything is perfectly lined up with the sun and the moon and the stars. They pyrimids are huge and contain altars and tombs and stuff. We walked through one of the ancient palaces that had been restored.

ok. Outta time again.
See ya

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home