Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, February 11, 2004

Painfully painfully tired.

I believe it's nervous breakdown time. Cry cry sob. My life is so hard. Sniffle sniffle sniffle.
Ok glad we got that taken care of. Now where to begin:

1. Memorize 20 pages of dialogue for the audience of 150 I'm expecting in just over a week
2. Analyze the script for the play I'm directing in time for the meeting tomorrow including character sketches, timeline, setting, imagery, production calendar, and budget.
3. Write my "brief" 5-8 page essay on the Protestant Reformation.
4. Read two plays by Aristophanes for my quiz.
5. Stop trying to ask dead fish out on dates. (That one's for the box girls)
6. Read the 200 pages of european history I've lagged behind on.
7. Sleep
8. Order new contact lenses
9. Get my car fixed
10. Keep up on current events
11. Call friends and family I haven't talked to in several months.
12. Schedule headshots by March 1
13. Pay my bills
14. pee pee
15. Stop whining and get to work

Ok enough of this crap, time to watch TV


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home