Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, February 02, 2004

Have I told you lately how much I hate myself?
Well then I won't start today.

Let's just say I deserve to be beaten severely for the mental anguish I inflicted on myself today. It's a long story. Maybe I'll tell it in detail later, maybe I won't. But I might have caused myself not to graduate on time because of my addiction to internet cartoons. I really deserve to be punished for this.

But the Lord works in mysterious ways. After my mad sprint across campus to turn my paper in on time (which you may have guess I failed at) and walking back home wallowing in my mysery. I was pondering exactly HOW bad the repercussions could be, and a friendly face drives past yelling my name and waving. That's always nice. Then I reach my apartment and there are valentine lolly pops on the door. Now of course my first instinct is to shove the stem of the lollypop through the drywall or or the flesh of an unsuspecting passerby. But then I look at the other doors and realise that we are the only ones in the hallway with such tasty treats taped to the door. How nice. We are special. And whoever did it didn't give one to Sharine. Poor Sharine. Immediately I was distracted from my self loathing and moved the lollypops to our individual doors so she wouldn't see them and feel left out. Now I am at the computer again, and concocting a plot to dazzle my spanish teacher into giving me partial credit for my crapy crapy late Spanish Journal.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home