Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, February 13, 2004

KTare282: Hello, sister.
MeganK77: Hello, sister.
KTare282: How are you this morning?
MeganK77: sleepy
MeganK77: there was a fire at 4am
KTare282: Just the alarm going off or fire?
MeganK77: little fire
KTare282: Oh, well, at least it was a little one and you're not dead.
MeganK77: everyone just layed in bed and listened to the alarm
MeganK77: and then there was screaming in the hallway
KTare282: Oh, man. That's no good.
MeganK77: they yelled, "Grab your valuables! Its a real fire!"
KTare282: Yikes. They weren't panicking at all were they?
MeganK77: So we all got dressed and ran downstairs
MeganK77: not really
MeganK77: a guy and girl were running down our hall knocking on all the doors
KTare282: Did you grab your valuables?
MeganK77: got my wallet with my keycard
MeganK77: thats about it
MeganK77: I considered taking my laptop but it's heavy
KTare282: Yeah. I'm glad that everything's alright.
MeganK77: yeah
MeganK77: it was actually on my floor
MeganK77: around the corner
KTare282: That's a little scary. Did anything of the person's get damaged?
MeganK77: there was a lot of smoke
KTare282: No good smoke.
MeganK77: It didn't spread past the apartment that it started in. I don't know about the details beyond that
MeganK77: we were let back in around 5:30 so I didn't bother asking for details
KTare282: Yeah, that's pretty bad.
MeganK77: We went over to the 24 hour lounge in the freshman area to keep warm, I got to hang out with both MWalsh's and Greg and Jenny G.
KTare282: That's cool.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home