Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, August 01, 2005

Haunted by LA

I was at a party last night and when I introduced myself to a group of
strangers, one of them, a girl from another class, grabbed my arm and
asked if I was the Megan who spelled my name Megan but pronounced it
Megan and got annoyed when people pronounced it Megan. I was like,
"Duh" and she said, "D R says Hi" My feature trend* from LA?
Seriously? Who ARE you? Who sent you? Turns out she was at the
Phoenix improv workshop that he taught the weekend after my departure.
She mentioned to him that she was coming to Chicago and yadda yadda
yadda...this is an friggin small world we live in. FYI- She didn't have
any word on Flounder.

*For those of you who are new to the blog, "Feature Trend" is "Teacher
Friend" spelled drunk.

I'd also like to mention that rooftop parties in the city are awesome.
No need to decorate or clean up. As long as you've got the Chicago
skyline and some of J's "party jams", you're all set.

Current Status: I'm still on the hunt for an apartment and a second job
and I think when I was drunk I might have offered to marry a Canadian.
Mazeltov!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home