Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, July 17, 2005

I've had a little touch of homesickness this weekend. The guys at Urban Theater Co. have done their best to distract me from it and are quickly becoming my window into a new theatre family in Chicago but I can't help it. I get this nervousness in the pit of my stomach... wondering if I'm in the right place. I get those panic attack - am I dying - am I forgetting something - is something wrong - awful feelings. I would get them at home but only at night when it was too quiet in my house. Now I get that feeling anytime I stop to breathe.


nevermind... mel's got a serious craving for some ColdStone... since Food equals Love I'm sure I will be right as rain in no time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home