Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, July 04, 2005

Things about Chi


1. My roomies like it COLD. My blanket is not arriving until Zach
drives up next week.

2. The cost of living is much lower than in LA.

3. The food is awesome.

4. So far nobody in my circle of aquaintences owns a car.

5. Apparently I live in "boystown" there are lots of boys with tight
shirts any tiny dogs.

6. I seem to have a lot less clothes at my disposal than I thought I
would.

7. Zach has all my warm clothes and my laundry basket and other stuff I
need, Mel and I keep cursing him under our breath whenever we realise he
has something we want. Get here soon, man! There's room on the couch!

8. Melissa and I are sharing a huge bedroom with hardwood floors and a
window that faces a stone wall.

9. The El ride to get to our apt takes longer than the flight.

10. My roomies are awesome, from VA, are obsessed with movies and have
HBO. So much for being active and never at home!

So Mel and I might be going to a free Moby concert downtown today, but
we'll just see where the wind takes us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home