Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

To be true to my promise here are 10 things that made me happy this week:

  1. Michael picked me up at the airport when I was exhausted from screaming babies instead of making me take the bus home.
  2. My mom lent me some money so I could keep my TV.
  3. I got into The Groundlings! (that happened last week, is that cheating?)
  4. Melissa and I sent our rent checks to Chicago and she visited me at The Box today.
  5. Zach said he can bring my bike to Chi when he drives up next week. This is good because depending on where I get a job it could save me a few dollars a day on transportation and make it easier to get to THE BEACH!
  6. Maddy left me a message on Facebook agreeing that we should combine our mutual loves of Improv and Ice Cream into a new improv ice cream theatre... I think it should be near THE BEACH!
  7. The way Sarah scratched my back this morning when I was sad and then Luci unknowingly scratched my back exactly the same way a couple hours later.
  8. Aidan took me to my FIRST major league baseball game! The Nationals lost ... by a lot ...but it was fun!
  9. Listening to All American Rejects in the car over and over. My seat was soggy from my leaky roof, but the music was great so I didn't care.
  10. Repeated emails from my new LA friends! Congrats to everyone who got into the SCLA Conservatory!! (why didn't I stay 3 more days?) And for those of you who didn't get in this time... I've been there... it hurts now, but maybe it's just not meant to be at the moment. We'll all get to where we are meant to be eventually.

Life is a cookie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home