Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, June 30, 2005

Summary of deleted post:

I don't know what the hell I'm doing. I'm lonely, I'm scared, and I feel like complete and utter crap on a - I wish I had heath insurance so I could refill my old Zoloft prescription - kind of level. Something needs to change before I start peeling off my skin like an orange.

But then I had a good cry and took a hot shower and combed my hair for a really long time.

I take comfort in the knowledge that "Everything will be alright once we get to Tir Asleen".

2 Comments:

  • At June 30, 2005 11:18 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    Remeber that even after they arrived at Tir Asleen, they had to MAKE it right. Your perfect future is not out there waiting for you, but you will make your future in your image. All will be well, and you will make sure of it.

     
  • At June 30, 2005 6:03 PM, Blogger Meegs said…

    Yay, Matt got the advanced meaning of the movie reference!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home