Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, June 26, 2005

I'm leaving for Chicago in one week. I'll be gone for at least two months... perhaps longer. For those of you who feel satisfied keeping up with me via blog then I guess it really doesn't matter at all where I'm blogging from. But for you silly old fashioned types who like that crazy thing we call "human contact" then maybe we should hang out this week.

I mean I really don't have any plans to be back in DC until the U2 concert on Oct 20th. I'm not kidding this time. Seriously... I mean it... I'm really moving this time... at least for a while... I mean forever... mostly...

2 Comments:

  • At June 26, 2005 12:47 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    Chicago? Don't you hear the siren song of Hollywood calling? "Megan, Megan.... Come to me. You have nothing to lose but your soul, Megan...."

     
  • At June 27, 2005 11:07 PM, Blogger Meegs said…

    Oh it's calling... but it's really faint from 2700 miles away. I'm inching my way across the country about 1000 miles at a time.

    My soul is scared shitless and hanging on for dear life by a thread.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home