Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Filling in the blanks... part one

So there were about four mysterious days where you didn't get a play by play from me. And I really don't care. You people don't pay me nearly enough to wear my thumbs raw typing on the sidekick every hour of every minute.

But now that I'm back at a normal desktop computer I have a few stories to tell.

THE EARTHQUAKES
Many of you have asked me if I felt any of the earthquakes that went on last week. The answer is yes. One of them. During the others I happened to feel nauseous for a few minutes... but stuff like that happens to me all the time so it might be a coincidence. I get motion sickness from any slight alteration in the earth's rotation... it's one of my secret super powers. They call me "Carsick Girl" "MotionMad Meegs" or my favorite "The Vomitous Vertigo Vixen"

So where was I when I felt one of the earthquakes?

In the Hollywood Improv.


In the bathroom.





With my pants down.





Yep.

There's nothing quite like getting caught in your first major west coast earthquake with your pants down. I won't go into too many details, but for those concerned parties... yes I washed my hands with soap and water before I ran out of the building screaming.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home