Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, June 10, 2005

Slow Down!

So I've already spent over $30 and I haven't even gotten on the plane
yet. I need to work on budgeting. But they were really important
things! I had a headache and I was hungry so I got a sandwich ...and a
massage... But I needed it, and it was meant to be! Why would they put
massage therapists immediately in front of my gate ifg I wasn't meant to
get a massage? The poor masseusses would be sad if I ignored them.

I feel like I'm more nervous than usual about this flight, maybe because
its a longer flight than I'm used to. Hopefully there will be some kind
TV or movie apparatus to distract me.

I feel very alone.

But I suppose the road to success has many lonely moments. Say a little
prayer for me.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home