Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, June 09, 2005

"... I'm late for work again..."

I'm really quitting! I haven't done it yet. But I will! You don't believe me? I'm planning on doing it today! Or when I get back from the other side of the country. Or after I leave for Chicago. I don't know.

I'm not packed for L.A. yet. I started doing laundry and throwing random supplies in a suitcase to be sorted and packed neatly later. Other people might be worried but I don't really care. I packed for 2 weeks in Mexico the night before... of course that was when I lived at school and all my things were confined to one small room... and it was January so I pretty much pulled out my storage box of summer clothes and stuffed all that in the suitcase... but still. I am the master of last minute packing! AND this time I'm staying with a friend so I can pack dirty clothes and do laundry when I get there if I have to. I don't WANT to do that... but the way the dryer keeps shutting off here... I'd rather pack dirty clothes than wet clothes!

I submitted myself to a couple auditions that are happening the week I'm there. I don't think I match the specs exactly, but I figured it was worth a try. It would be cool to get a real sense of HOW cruel they supposedly are in LA. That would give me a more realistic sense of wheather or not I belong there on a long-term basis.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home