Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, June 05, 2005

I just clicked on the help button and apparently it takes up to 48 hours for changes to happen. So I should shut up about the IMPROVISATION, SCOOTER, DOG POOP CALENDAR for a little while and just let google do their stuff.

I have to go to work. I hate this job so much. For the past 5 months I've been one of those obnoxious people in the "Mart" store that traps you into listening to a sales pitch. It's a fun pitch, I make people laugh, it's great practice for improv (improv scooter dog poo). And the stuff I sell is cute, but it's totally made in China and that really bothers me on a social conciousness level. I keep picturing these 5 year old kids bent over a workbench in a thatched roof hut assembling jewelry. Sure, maybe they are happy to get their ten cents an hour. Maybe that's a good job for them. But maybe not. Money is the root of all evil... but I still need it to survive.

I should stop procrastinating and go shower. Even though I can't help being obnoxious I could at least attempt to smell good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home