Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, June 10, 2005

New Career Plans

I was packing my passport (just in case) and thinking about all the
countries I've been to and I pondered the lack of security entering the
Bahamas and returning on the cruise ship last summer. I totally could
have snuck some hard core drugs back with me. No questions asked. So
I've decided to apply to be a drug mule... but only via cruise ships.
Nobody would suspect me. I am so sweet and innocent. But can you
imagine? Get paid tons of money, free cruises, and I would be making
tons of drug users VERY happy. I love making people happy! You think
it's a bad idea? You think making people happy is a bad idea? Geez
what kind of person are you?

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home