Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, June 21, 2005

LA Day# last one

So as I wind down my west coast adventure I am left to ponder the
following:

Should I move here?
Do I have skin and or lung cancer yet?
What does a fish taco taste like?
Will I ever see my classmates again?
Will I keep in touch with my new feature trend?
Was it muuuuurder or naaaturaaal caaauuusess?
Why is scientology so popular?
Does Katie Holmes really love Tom Cruise?
Do I really care?
Is Tobey Maguire single?
Am I a good actor?
Where will I be in 3 months?

Nobody knows.

Maybe there's a way that I could live in LA in the summer and winter,
Chicago in the spring, and DC in the fall. Maybe. Maybe.

Maybe.

1 Comments:

  • At June 21, 2005 10:05 PM, Blogger Matt said…

    Answers.
    If you want.
    Prob'ly not.
    Spicy if you're lucky.
    Yeah.
    The future is unclear...
    Muuuuurder.
    Tom Cruise and John Travolta.
    Yeah - just not THAT WAY.
    Apparently.
    Nope. He's always paired up with Leo.
    Time will tell. The essence of life is not what you are, but what you will become.
    Where ever the Spirit leads.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home