Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, June 13, 2005

LA Day one

Today I went over to IO West to try and catch the last day of the LA
improv fest. I got there just in time to participate in an Improv forum
with Joel Murray, Mo Collins, Andy Dick, Matt Besser, and Keegan Michael
Kay. It was like a panel discussion with them up front and us in the
audience. With the likes of Charna Halpern and Susan Messing in the
audience I kept my mouth shut and listened. Then I stayed for Andy
Dick's one person show ...it was great.

Then I came home because it was getting dark, but I told Maddy about
this show at SCLA and she wanted to come with me so we saw Americo The
Beautiful it was only so so. SCLA is much smaller then SC Chicago. So
from there we went and hung out with Maddy's friend for a little while.

Then I was sleepy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home