Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, June 23, 2005

Filling in the blanks Part two:

FEATURE TREND
(drunkenese = teacher friend)

The show went really well on Friday night. I got to participate in three games including the final bit of the evening which was one of the improvised songs. It was followed by riotous applause and heavy drinking.

You know. I spent quite a long time describing the rest of the evening in great detail, (and it was damn funny) but it was mostly inside jokes. I deleted it all because I realised that part of the fun of having a crazy surreal time like that is holding the precious memory inside for yourself like a tiny picture in a locket. If you show it to too many people it will lose it's value. For the curious minds out there I will sum it up by saying there was laughing and philosophising and dreaming and plotting and water spills and toilet flushes and someone developed a crush on a cartoon character that lives in my phone. To all parties involved...don't ever change and I sincerely hope we can all keep in touch.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home