Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, July 01, 2005

Holy Hormones Batman!

So I made an interesting discovery today. One that I won't really talk about with men in the room, but I would just like to sheepishly apologise for any havoc I may have wreaked in the past few days.

Next time I have insomnia I might just go through my archives and see if my "freak-out" blogs happen every 28 days or so... hmmm... I should set a timer... Put a warning label on the page that says, "DON'T listen to a SINGLE thing this crazy woman says between the 27th and the 30th."

Well I'm going to go find some ibuprofin and make a cup of tea... you all just have a good little chuckle to yourselves and I'll see you later.

1 Comments:

  • At July 01, 2005 4:30 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    Hey, you need a calendar to keep track of these things. I suggest the 2006 Day-At-A-Glance DOG FANCY calendar, which coincidentally you can now purchase at http://keithbush.blogspot.com ! I promise it won't smell like dog.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home