Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, January 23, 2006

So the trailer is up for one of the movies I shot last year.
http://www.pastperfectmovie.com
I'm not actually in this trailer. I'm only visible in the movie for a total of about 4 minutes. My friend Marycarmen is visible, and maybe Debbie too. It's a cool website and the producers are trying to get the movie into some festivals. I hope it does well. Yay for filming in D.C.!

Always determined to one-up me, Maddy's movie-trailer came out the same week. You can find hers here: http://www.mtv.com/movies/movie/275920/moviemain.jhtml
and she actually is in this trailer. She's the blonde one who looks like she's 14, having the pretend phone conversation and then almost gets drowned in a deluge of candy.

I won't be offended if you say you'd rather see her movie than mine. I agree.
p.s. the Superman trailer is also on MTV.com... not that any of you might be into Superman.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home