Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Sunday, December 18, 2005

Date with Destiny, stood up again.

On my away message I said I was hoping to "win the lottery" at the
library. So at the library I ran into Nate, from The Lottery! That's
not what I meant!
And God laughed at me, so I scowled at Him and "accidentally" missed
church. God's really getting sick of my passive aggressive bullshit,
but I've had it up to here with His overactive sense of irony and
sarcasm.

So I decided to use my extra time this evening to primp before going out
on yet another "stalk the local celebs" adventure. As I got out of the
shower my throat started hurting again. Damn. Not another relapse!
I'm so sick of being sick! I feel like a leper, in class last weekend
and at the christmas party last night I've been afraid to touch or get
close to people because I might give them the plague. So many missed
opportunities because of a nasty little virus!

1 Comments:

  • At December 19, 2005 8:29 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    What makes you think that God has "His overactive sense of irony"? Have you considered that maybe those are her feminine traits? What males are you passive agressive with?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home