Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, December 01, 2005

Anne Coulter is a short-sighted bitchy idiot.


...or so it seems from what I read here:

http://thethingsmensay.blogspot.com/2005/06/dating-in-dc.html

I'm sorry, Mags, for taking so long to read this. But now that I have it makes me furious. Yes, men in D.C. don't know how to ask for dates, it's true. But maybe part of her problem is they AREN'T asking her out because she so stupid she can't find any place to hang out after 8pm. Where the hell part of DC did SHE live in? I never left my house BEFORE 8pm!

Aaaag! What really pisses me of is that at the beginning of the article she says she's NEVER in D.C. on the weekends. OK. Fine. But if you're never there, then what right do you have to make judgement on the nightlife you have NEVER tried to experience.

It sounds to me like somebody was snubbed by a pretentious Capitol Hill intern (who was probably a recent transplant to the city like the rest of the pompus political ilk) and she is venting every possible reason that its not her fault.

Quit looking down your nose on my home town, lady, and look in the mirror, Bitch!

1 Comments:

  • At December 05, 2005 7:09 AM, Blogger Danni said…

    Holy crap this woman is psychotic...look at this

    http://www.washingtonmonthly.com/features/2001/0111.coulterwisdom.html

     

Post a Comment

<< Home