Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, January 23, 2006

Random thoughts

When I've forbidden myself to blog, of course I think of all kinds of
stuff to write! Here's a small sample of things that have crossed my
mind over the past week:

Can I recycle staples?

If reincarnation exists I'd like to be an asian woman next time, but
without the stereotypical asian parents. Maybe one of those adopted
chinease babies...that way I can have the good looks AND slack off in
school.

You! You could be king! And I! I would be queen! And nothing tear us
apart we could be heroes, just for one day.

Beverly Hills! That's where I wanna be!

In-n-Out Burger ...mmmm.

The only thing worse than religious intolerance, is lactose
intolerance.

If you pay attention to all the words I'm not saying, then I sound
really deep.

I've decided to resign my position as your personal doormat. Its been
fun, but not really.

I forgot to write about getting my ears pierced before christmas! Jeez
I have pics and everything!

Blackhawks DOWN!

Why would anybody wear a Jeagermeister hat?

Why do some people find it necessary to try to talk people out of eating
ramen? Do you think we'd be addicted to it if there were any other ten
cent alternatives? We know about the MSG we know about the sodium, we
know its made of plastic. Unless you want to buy me lunch... SHUT THE
F&@% UP!

I found the perfect place to watch the big game! There's a nail place
on Belmont where the pedicure chairs face a huge flat panel widescreen
HD tv.

"I'm sorry but I'm just thinkin of the right words to say, I know they
don't sound the way I plan them to be, but if you wait around a while
I'll make you fall for me, I promise you, I promise you I will."

I've always been hyper attuned to the sounds of danger. An overactive
fight or flight instinct. Just now the El Train stopped short and I
heard a growing rumbling, so I almost had a heart attack. Turns out we
were just pausing to let the Red line pass on a parallel track...
Completely harmless. But yikes. I gotta lay off the caffine.

I'm an actress. I have control over my body. I can act healthy. Go
on. Be healthy.

Talking about stuff is good.

So why would the worst show I've ever been in in my whole life actually
have the most success? Its not logical, but, what the heck? If it
involves free transportation and lodging in a foreign country, I'll take
it!

2 Comments:

  • At January 23, 2006 8:38 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    You can manually attach a few pages with a used staple, but it is a somewhat time-consuming and potentially hazardous process. Given world population statistics and assuming reincarnation is random in regard to ethnicity, we all stand a pretty good chance of coming back Asian. People who randomly think in late '70s Bowie lyrics are cool. So, load up the truck and move. That's what a hamburger is all about. One can give you gas, but the other can get you gassed. Wow. Don't blame me if I track mad on the carpet. Hurt much? I didn't know they were up. Because his head is cold. Tell them MSG prevents bird flu. I read nail place and thought of hardware, so I must be a guy after all! That's all right, but it's no Bowie. Caffeine makes your spidey senses tingle? I can act younger, but that's not going to get me on The OC. Sometimes. Sorry, congrats, huh?

     
  • At February 03, 2006 12:54 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Why was the show the "worst" you have ever been in?

     

Post a Comment

<< Home