Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, January 10, 2006

a list of things that make me happy in Chicago

(Or maybe just amuse/distract me)

In no particular order:
- Staring at the Chicago River as I pass over on the Brown Line every
day.
- Making my comedian classmates laugh (yes it happens on occasion).
- My new scarf with the fuzzy balls on the end
- Linda at Curves singing and dancing as she cleans up at the end of the
night.
- Randomly running into Earl at improv shows all over town.
- getting teased by the girls at work (I think it means I'm accepted
into the pack).
- emails/random encounters with church friends telling me I'm missed.
- chicken noodle soup time with Ann the waitress at the Salt&Pepper
Diner.
- staring at myself in the window of the L at night.
- calls from Virginia
- being independent.
- large expanses of water
- eating spicy food with Mark
- the occaisional scruffy kiss on the cheek from Zach
- ice cream
- blowing bubbles at Lois the dog.
- geeking out about improv.
- seeing people I just hugged last night appear randomly on my TV in
commercials.
- teachers who take time
- discovering random things I have in common with my roomate.
- Bartenders who know my name and don't mind when I sit at the bar and
read instead of buying drinks.
- Boys who make sure I get home alright when they know I've been buying
drinks instead of reading. Thanks, Josh!
- artificial sunlight.
- cheap airline tickets to WARM places where there are warm people
wanting me to visit!
- random text messages about bowel movements from da sybs.

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home