Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, September 13, 2005

Zach C. and Reggie

I'm posting a pic of a small furry creature to please the people. I expect comments! Comments from the PEOPLE!

Speaking of the power of the people... the Spiderman of labor unions, Zach C., stopped by Chitown this weekend on his cross country trip moving back home from L.A. to D.C. We went to a party, an South American restaurant, a Chicago dog stand, an improv show, a gay dance club, a dive bar, back to the hotdog place, and to a German deli.

These pics are from the picnic of sandwiches and German potato salad we had in Lincoln Square. I know its hard to tell them apart, but the furry readhead on the right is Reggie the cat. He was being buried in leaves by a gang of noisy midgets, till the moms of the midgets took them away. Then he came over and pushed me out of my seat so he could get to some of that awesome potato salad.

It was a full weekend.

I have a Question: Why do I always refer to Monday and Tuesday as the weekend?

3 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home