Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, August 29, 2005

So Happy I'm Crying


And yes it IS that time of the month but I don't care what you think.

This is my home.

I live HERE.

<HAPPY SIGH>

I'm home alone in my real apartment for the first time. My new roomate
Sarah said I could feel free to use her stereo and CDs. She's got the
place wired perfectly with speakers on their own shelves. So I went to
look at her wall of CDs and vinyl and the first thing I found was The
Three EPs by The Beta Band. I put it on and Dry The Rain came on and
filled this entire plush BEATUFULLY ARTISTIC apartment in CHICAGO! MY
APARTMENT.

I can't believe I really live here.
- Megan

1 Comments:

  • At August 29, 2005 6:12 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Just so you don't think that you need to write about animal bodily functions to ge t a response to your posts.
    We are so happy for your new apartment.
    Now more geese pictures!!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home