Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Thursday, August 25, 2005

The Dans

I realised after reviewing my blog, that I have used the name "Dan" in
abundance lately. The casual passerby might assume they are all the
same guy, and might also assume there's a little somethin goin on
because I sure spend a lot of time with this dude. You go ahead and
think whatever you want.

But seriously, I've known several Dans in my life, three of which I've
hung out with in Chicago.

First there is Big Gay Dan (who is actually now considered Skinny Gay
Dan) who went to GMU. He's a party fiend who can dance all night. He
is my gateway into the seedy underword of gayboy Chicago. Gay Dan is so
pretty, and he knows it.

Next there was Dan from California in my class at IO. He's a friggin
genious. The only thing he doesn't know is how hot he is and that's
part of his charm. His family lives near DC and we were in a show
together at the DC Improv back in the day.

The other Chicago Dan is Dan Bakkedahl. I've been a fan of his improv
since my trip here last summer. A few weeks ago he got hired as a
correspondent on The Daily Show.

Then there's also the Band of Dans who used to perform with They Might
Be Giants. I think they are now down to two Dans.

There was a Dan in my class in highschool who whenever my older brother
saw him in the hallway Aidan would say, "Heeey Dan" to which Dan would
reply, "Aidan!" (Say it out loud, it might be funnier)

I'm sure there have been other Dans in my past but I've posted so much
in the past 24 hours, your heads are probably spinning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home