Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, August 17, 2005

THE BOOTS HAVE SPOKEN!

..and thus it shall be.

I don't know if its because I'm lazy, or desperate for stability, but
after visiting only 2 potential apartments I have agreed to live with
Sarah.

Meegfans might know her as "pink boots girl" because a couple weeks ago
she gave me a perfectly fitting pair of Steve Madden Iglou Boots in Pink
Suede. After meeting her, checking out the place, and dancing around my
sublet in said boots, I found myself comparing all the other Craigslist
postings to Sarah's. None of them could possibly compare to her crooked
little corner apartment with tons of cool homey stuff, adorable dog,
room with huge windows, and my pink boots. Especially not for the same
price.

So sorry D.C. Meegfans. I have achieved finding a job, finding an
apartment, and making friends. Chicago still doesn't feel like home
yet, but its getting there.

Zach is threatening to make a 48hr trip to VA sometime in the next few
weeks. I might tag along.

- Megan

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home