Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, August 15, 2005

Weirdness


Soon this is all that will be left of my fabulous IO Summer Intensive
Improv friends. Most of our team, "The International O Committee" are
gone already and I'm sad. I'm going to miss you crazy cuddly kids!

I feel like I do everything backwards. When I went to LA I met a bunch
of cool people who live there, but I left them there. In Chicago I met
a bunch of cool people from other places and now they've left me here.
Maybe one of these days I'll get it right.

I was reviewing my posts and checking for comments and I noticed the
most commented on post recently was the picture of a goose at GMU that I
took back in May or June. Y'all are wierd. (Sorry Malsh, that "ei" just
didn't look right)

- Megan

3 Comments:

  • At August 15, 2005 11:10 AM, Blogger Matt said…

    In response, I must say that the goose was most interesting. And you've always had weird friends. You should have known. However - if you post a pic of a BODY... there is a good chance SOMEone will respond.

     
  • At August 15, 2005 8:07 PM, Blogger Meegs said…

    I lightened up the pic for you Matt... but you might want me to put it back the way it was.

     
  • At August 15, 2005 9:43 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    More Geese!
    Enough with the people.
    Your audience is into the Geise! (Giese?)

     

Post a Comment

<< Home