Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, August 27, 2005

Miles Stroth and Dan Bakkedahl

So after turning around and shushing Amy Pohler and Rachel Dratch, cause
they wouldn't shut up, I went downstairs to see Dan's last show before
that Daily Show thing starts up.

Then I went back upstairs because I couldn't find my jacket and I ran
into Mo again and took a pic of her holding my sign. Then I got my pic
taken with "The Ladies Man" himself, Tim Meadows. I used a real camera
for those so you'll have to wait till the weekend is over before I can
share.

I really wanted to meet Andy Richter, but I didn't see him anywhere and
he seemed really drunk during the show anyway. Andy Dick got shoved
into me when someone was trying to rough him up. It was scary. He's
pretty freaky looking up close.
- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home