Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, August 26, 2005

Doggie Beach

Since I couldn't sleep this morning I went to the beach. I decided to
try Montrose Beach for the first time since it's closer to Z's place.
Its pretty deserted. There were just a few couples making out and an ice
cream stand. Nothin like getting to the beach at 10am for some nookie
and ice cream!

So I went for a walk up the shore. And this is what I found! Dogs!
Around 50 of them were splashing in the water and playing in the sand.
They looked SO happy! Someday I'd like to either have a dog, or be a
dog. I think I'd be a golden lab. Or maybe a Cocker Spaniel.

Oooh lookatemgo! Awesome!

Ok Audience participation time... If you were a dog, what kind would you
be? AND As a dogs, would you go swimming with me at the dog park?
- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home