Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Dissapointed in Tasty Yogurt

I thought I had discovered a new favorite item at my local Chicago
grocery store. The Jewel brand pineapple lowfat yogurt was making its
way into my shopping cart on a regular basis. Its yummy. Tastes like
candy. So today as I was having candy flavor lowfat yogurt, I
wondered... maybe it IS candy? So I looked at the label and sure
enough, 47 grams of carbohydrates, 42 from sugar. Eww, no wonder my
teeth hurt. Now I haven't been watching those things lately, but as
some of you know, The Atkins Diet, which happens to be my diet of choice
when I go for one, only allows 20 grams of carbs in your WHOLE DAY. 47
is A LOT for one little cup of yogurt! The "bad for you" ice cream I
buy has half that.

Therefore, I think it's time to go back to having ice cream for
breakfast.

- Megan

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home