Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Monday, October 11, 2004

This week, the workaholics at Carlyn Davis Casting are searching for 12 year old baseball players for the remake of "The Bad News Bears" here's the info http://www.carlyndavis.com/bnb/bnbcastingcall.htm feel free to forward that link to anybody you think might be interested. I'm sure all my friends are sick of hearing about it, but you never know who might be the friend of the cousin of the next Tatum O'Neill.

So yes, Carlyn asked me to stay for another week... but I promise this is the last one. I'm doing some psuedo-acting next week so I can't go into the office.

Casting is a really cool job for an actor to have. It's like being the captain of the kickball team in gym class. Oh the power. I need to get out soon, it's going to my head.

I still haven't heard any more about my 3 lines in the indyfilm shooting in November, but I'll keep you posted.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home