Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

FYI - I forgot to mention that I did not get into Second City, but neither did Chris Farley his first time. Apparently I missed it by one point... I hadn't realised there were "points" or I would have worked harder on poise instead of investing all my time on swimsuit and talent. They asked me to try again please and were very informative about the dates and such... so that was comforting.

However... there is a silver lining. I got a small speaking part in a low-budget film shooting in November. I will be "the waitress" in "Past Perfect" by SysifusRock Productions. I think I'll have like 4 lines. I know nothing about the movie except that its gonna be wierd. The part of the script I read at the audition included some halucinogenic flash backs and such. ...but it's still nice to have a little pat on the back that says... yep you're doin stuff.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home