Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

So after I published that last self-centered post, I looked at my calendar and realised that I forgot to go to two... count them... TWO parties last night. I am never such a social butterfly, but this just happens to be one of those weekends where all of my various circles of friends are celebrating various events. So I would like to take a moment to publicly apologise to the parties involved in the parties.

First to Melissa.
I am such an ass. You always make sure you are there at my celebrations, and I deserve to be drowned for not stopping by Lupo's last night. I am so sorry. Congrats on your declaration of independence from the Box. I wish I could be so brave as you. Best wishes on your future successes in the world of mental illness.

Lastly but most importantly to Greg.
Don't die.

Seriously. Don't die.

Even though we hardly see eachother I still consider you one of my best friends. I will support you no matter what crazy adventures you take in life. I understand how badly you wanted to be one of the few and proud or whatever they call themselves. Just don't let them change you, and don't die.

So to all involved:
I know I said I'd be at both parties unless I was either dead or drunk... well I guess you could say I was a little bit of both. I got stuck in traffic on my way home from work and didn't get there until about 8:30pm. I took some Nyquil to ease my sniffling, sneazing, and stuffy head. And then I woke up and it was today.

Old CCM friends and BOX Girls, I am so sorry. Theatre friends... I got plenty of sleep last night so I should be there with a french manicure in a few hours. High School friend... BEASTIE BOYS!! Other friends... call me sometime because my life is so boring and uneventful lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home