Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, October 02, 2004

Below is the first of a three part series in the Washington City Paper about being an extra in "State of the Union" Lilian is not a big fan of Bidisha. Maybe because Lilian has a general distrust of humanity. Maybe because Bidisha referred to Lilian as "brusque" I tried to tell Lilian that it was a typo and Bidisha really meant "burlesque" but she wouldn't buy it. Personally, I like Bidisha. So far. Yesterday she asked me for my last name when she called... so I'm guessing there will either be something really good, or really bad about me in the next installment.

I pasted the article here because I think it gives people a general idea of the crazy nuts that have been calling our office wondering why they weren't cast in the movie. I try to be nice and explain to them that we couldn't fit all 8,000 people into the movie, but sometimes I just have to use a trick I learned from my grandmother and say, "Well, Thanks for calling!" and hang up.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home