Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Tuesday, October 05, 2004

I auditioned for the "World Cup Comedy Challenge" or something like that. It was also kind of unofficially an audition for Comedy Sportz. I feel kinda wierd about it. I feel really un-funny. I mean there were some crappy people there and I did better than some of them. But at the same time there were some really good people and I wonder what the heck I'm doing. I feel like I don't deserve to be in improv or sketch comedy. Like I'm either not trying hard enough or I'm just not smart enough. I don't want to quit, but at the same time I have this nauseating feeling in the pit of my stomach that I'm wasting my time. I wish someone would just tell me I suck, so I can have an excuse to succomb to a desk job. As of right now there's this thin thread of hope that keeps me in poverty.

Apparently my last day of being a full-time casting assistant will be this Friday.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home