Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, October 15, 2005

Second City Conservatory Day One

We never even introduced ourselves. We did a 2 minute neck/shoulder
rolls as a warmup and went right into some freeze-tag. SC is definitely
living up to its reputation of being impersonal. I am one of 3 girls in
a class of 14. Everyone seems really cool, but there are definitely
some of the guys that are the typical SNL fans who came here hoping to
get discovered. It was wierd, most of the exercises we did today
involved planning the scene in advance, and that felt wierd to me after
all my time at I.O. Its going to be difficult to juggle taking classes
at both places...in the same day... Oh here I am back at the Addison
stop... Time for IO Level 4 with Jason Chinn...round TWO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home