Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, October 07, 2005

Life is good.

Happy thoughts I had last night:

I live in Chicago,
I'm a student at THE Second City,
I am in an Improv Show at THE I.O.,
I'm accomplishing what I set out to do a year ago,
I have friends all over the world,
I have friends in Chicago,
I walk to work,
I'm poor as dirt,
I am snuggled up in bed with a bowl of ice cream watching an hour of
nothing but U2 and Conan O'Brien.

...sigh.

Life is good

2 Comments:

  • At October 10, 2005 8:14 PM, Blogger Keith said…

    That doesn't sound good, that sounds wonderful. That's why you had to fall down the stairs, to even things out a little.

     
  • At October 10, 2005 11:13 PM, Blogger Elise said…

    Meegs,
    First off, congrats on SECOND CITY!!! We should so have coffee @ Dulles Airport on Monday the 24th... My flight arrives @ 6:15am, and yours leaves 8am... crazy early, but i'll be up! I'll call ya.

     

Post a Comment

<< Home