Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Saturday, October 01, 2005

Biker Gang

So there was another random parade on my street last night. I was just
walking home from work minding my own business when suddenly as I neared
my street I heard all this shouting and polka music. So of course I ran
straight towards the commotion. There were thousands of cyclists, some
costumed, some on wierd tandem and doubledecker chop shop creations,
some of them just regular bike commuters like me. They were all talking
and laughing and shouting "Happy Friday" to passersby. People who
shouted, "Why are you doing this?" from their apartment balconies got
responses like, "cause its fun!", "we like bikes!", and "critical
mass!"

I don't completely understand what was going on, but I was so pissed my
rear tire was flat. I really wanted to be friends with them.

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home