Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, September 23, 2005

Starving artist gets lunch

So I don't know if I've really mentioned this, but I have NO money.
Seriously.

I love my job at Curves, but I only get like 20 hours a week. The rest
of the time I have been free to apply for more jobs, loaf around, or
spend money I don't have seeing Chicago. I am literally a starving
artist. I've lost like 15 lbs this summer. It's crazy. I should write
a book on losing weight. It will be a huge expensive hard back book
with like 500 blank pages. On the last page it will say, "Thanks for
the money! Now stop buying food, fattie."

Ahh... the life of the tortured staving artist. It's a lot less
romantic than it sounds. I'm actually thankful for the minimum wage job
I just scored at Quiznos. Yes. I'm making sandwiches. I never thought
I'd be back at a job that involved buckets of sanitized water... but
here I am!

So now I work at a fast food place in the morning, and a gym in the
afternoon. Equal hours at each. I'm so happy my life is so balanced.

At least now with my 50% discount on lunch I'm more likely to get at
least one balanced meal a day and will be able to save the ramen for
weekends and special occaisions. I still have to work on getting more
fruits and veggies in my diet. Quiznos has salads... but I made them
today, so I know better. Perhaps when a fresh shipment of bagged
lettuce comes in I will give them a try.

So I'm getting by for now, but if anyone has any connections to any
office jobs in Chicago, PLEASE let me know. I do have a security
clearance. I can make a Chicken Cabo on Wheat at the SECRET level.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home