Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Waiting for my green tea ice cream to get soft

If I were a restaurant reviewer I would label this place, "sub-par."
Good thing for them that I'm not. My ice cream is kinda crusty.

I'm just chillin on Charles St in Baltimore in between an audition and a
meeting. The audition was in "Cockeysville, MD" YES! Its a real place!
It sounds more like a setting for some didactic play about actors
getting too full of themselves.
"All the actors geared up to take themselves to Cockeysville..."

I have 3 hours until my meeting. Its a dinner meeting about the short
film I have the lead in. So what do I do when I'm bored waiting around
for my dinner meeting to start? I eat of course! It makes sense
because I ran out of the house for my audition without eating AND its
raining outside. I found shelter in an overpriced Thai restaurant with
crusty ice cream. Rain justifies almost any random change in behavior.
Its kind of awkward because I am the only customer in here and I'm just
sitting here typing away. Think they'll mind if I'm here for 2.5 more
hours?

Yeah... I'm going to see if there's a bookstore or something down the
street.

- Megan

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home