Meegland

Megan Kelleher - Actress, Nerd, etc.

Upcoming MeegShows!

Friday, March 18, 2005

I'll be at the comedy fest all day and in my show all night.

Since not a single one of my friends has come to see "The Women" I expect the audience to be pretty packed tonight and tomorrow. If not... there's always that yummy exhaust pipe to suck on.

ouch. guilt.

Relax it's just a joke.
I know I've missed seeing some of my friends shows lately because of being in this show. We all get busy sometimes. It's just kind of a downer when you bust your ass at something for 3 months and so few people are there to share it with you. I appreciate the compliments of other cast members' friends. But schmoozing with strangers is so awkward... getting drunk with close friends is priceless.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home